terms and conditions
Our website services
2. All prices are in United States Dollars (USD). We use good faith efforts to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page, and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. We will use good faith efforts to fulfil your order at the prices listed at the time you place your order.
1. We strive to ensure that our products are described accurately on our website. However, mistakes are sometimes made, and we do not guarantee or warrant that the descriptions are accurate. When we become aware of an inaccuracy, we will strive to correct the inaccuracy as soon as commercially reasonable. Inaccuracies on our website do not provide any additional representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding our products.
2. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only, and we do not warrant or guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour or that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
Your order confirmation email
After placing an order, you will receive an email confirming your order. Please check your order confirmation email thoroughly. If there are any errors or changes, please contact us immediately. Changes cannot be made once your order has been confirmed.
If you have instructed us to send your package to an address other than your billing address, both addresses will appear on your Order Confirmation Email. You are responsible for entering the correct shipping address. b.box is not responsible for incorrect or incomplete delivery addresses.
If you do not receive an Order Confirmation Email, you may have entered an incorrect email address. Please contact us immediately, and we will correct the email address and send you a copy of your order and your order number.
Please ensure all orders are complete, and that colours, quantities, sizes and products selected are correct before confirming your order. Once the order has been confirmed, we are unable to amend, change, swap out, add or remove any items. Your orders are processed as quickly as possible - so any changes after confirmation cannot be made.
All order cancellations must be sent via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your order is considered current unless cancelled via email by either you or b.box. Orders cannot be cancelled after they have been confirmed.
We use good faith efforts to update our product availability as quickly as commercially possible. However, sometimes items sell out between the time you are viewing our website and the time you place an order. If items are sold out or if there are unreasonable delays in filling your order, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of such an event.
All prices are listed in USD. b.box reserves the right to change prices without notice.
We are only able to ship to customers in the continental US.
We use commercially reasonable efforts to ship goods within 48 hours of order confirmation. We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $40. Orders under $40 are shipped at a flat shipping rate of $7.00. Express services are available and are charged accordingly at checkout. We will provide you with a tracking number for your order.
Credit card payment
We accept payment solely in USD.
We reserve the right to request further identification at any time and to cancel orders if the requested information is not promptly provided or if we are not satisfied with any of the information you provide.
Return and exchange policy
If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return the unwanted items for a refund or an exchange if the following conditions are met:
1. All unwanted items are returned within 30 days of receipt. No exchange, credit or refund will be given after 30 days from date of receipt.
2. The product(s) you are returning must be unused, undamaged, unsoiled and in their original packaging, with original tags attached.
3. Send us an email to email@example.com containing all of the following details:
- Your Name;
- Invoice Number;
- Product Name;
- Reason for Return; and
- Your request for replacement, exchange, credit or refund.
We will send you a Return Authorization Number (“RAN”). We will not accept any returns without a valid RAN.
4. Mail the product(s) to be returned to:
415 Bussen Underground Rd
St. Louis, MO 63129
5. Costs for postage/shipping and handling of products are not refundable or reimbursable unless we determine that the product(s) returned is/are faulty or defective. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be given if the products received are used, soiled or damaged or are returned without their original packaging and tags attached. These items will be returned to you, and you will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
We strongly recommend that you send your return package to us by receipted or tracked delivery, because we are not responsible for any product(s) that are lost or damaged in transit; you are responsible for ensuring returned products are received by us in the condition described above. If you have requested and we have agreed to issue a refund, a credit will be issued within 7 days of receipt of returned goods via the same payment method used to order the products. If exchanging an item, you may select an alternative product. However, if the replacement item is priced higher than the item exchanged, you will be required to pay the difference. We charge a minimum shipping charge within the US when replacing goods, unless the product is deemed faulty, as described below.
Exceptions to returnable products
Products purchased at our “On Sale” price are not returnable unless the product is deemed faulty, as described below. All purchases of “On Sale” products are deemed final. From time-to-time, some products may be offered at a discounted price due to being slightly damaged or containing a small fault, as detailed on the product page. These products are not returnable, refunds will not be issued and all such sales are final.
Missing item or damaged in transit
Please ensure you open your parcel immediately and check all purchased items have been included and are undamaged. Claims for items missing or damaged during shipment will not be accepted after seven (7) days of receipt.
Products Deemed Faulty
b.box uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the quality of its products before shipping them. If, however, you believe you have received a product that is faulty or defective, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, within seven (7) days of receipt, describing the details of your purchase (see Items 3(a) – (e) above), and the defect you have observed. We will evaluate the alleged defect or fault, and if we agree that the product is faulty or defective (a “product deemed faulty”), we will issue you with a RAN which must be conspicuously written/shown on the outside of the return package.
If we find the products is deemed faulty, you will be offered a replacement product, which will be sent to you at our expense. If you choose to receive a refund, we will refund you the full purchase price, including shipping. As noted above, all faults or defects must be reported in writing to b.box within seven (7) days of receipt of the product. If you purchased more than one item in any single shipment, only the difference in costs of shipping the faulty item will be refunded.
By placing an order with b.box, you authorize us to send you our promotional emails, exclusive sale offers and new product updates from time-to-time. If you do not wish to receive our promotional emails, please opt out by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link on the bottom of the newsletter email.
Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash, cannot be refunded by the purchaser and are valid only for the addressee. They can be used on all products, including sale items. Gift Cards are valid for 1 year from date of issue.
Refusal to supply services or products
b.box reserves the right to refuse to provide products or services to any person who has engaged in, or b.box anticipates may engage in, conduct or activities that b.box believes violates any of these terms and conditions.
1. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
2. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only, provided, however, that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trademark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
3. You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without the prior written permission of b.box.
4. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to block your access to our site and sue you for damages if we believe you are attempting to metatag or mirror of our website.
Intellectual property rights
The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to b.box or we have a licence to use those materials. All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
Any comments, feedback, ideas or suggestions (collectively called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website become our sole and exclusive property. By providing us with any Comments, you hereby agree to have transferred all of your right, title and interest in those Comments to us without charge or consideration. If we use your Comments in promoting our website, our products or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such Comments including its legality, originality and copyright.
This website, and subject to the 30-day warranty provided below, all products sold to you are sold “as-is” and without any representations or warranties, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, all of which are expressly disclaimed. To the fullest extent permitted by law, all conditions or warranties which could otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions are excluded and disclaimed.
We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, trojan horse and/or malware. However, we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Statutory guarantees and warranties to consumers
For consumers, we provide a 30 day warranty from your date of receipt of products that the products will not be defective in materials or workmanship., If a product is found defective within said 30-day period, then:
1. We will repair or replace the defective products or any part of them that is defective; or
2. We will provide a full refund of the costs of the defective products, including shipping costs.
As a consumer you may be entitled to different rights or remedies under state law. To the extent your local state laws provide you with different, non-waivable statutory rights or remedies, you shall be entitled to those rights and remedies. However, to the extent your rights or remedies under local state law are waivable, you hereby waive all such local state law rights and remedies. .
Limitation of liability
To the full extent permitted by your local state law, our liability for breach of an undisclaimable implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of replacement products or payment of the costs of having those products supplied again. We are not liable or responsible for any consequential or incidental damages suffered by you arising from the products we have supplied even if such damages are foreseeable. We are not liable for anything contained in any post on this website of any user or in any form of communication which originates with a user and not with b.box. We do not participate in any way in the transactions or interactions between our users.
b.box is not responsible or liable for any special or consequential loss that has resulted from the use or the inability to use, the b.box website or materials on the b.box website, the performance of products sold on the b.box website, even if b.box has been advised of the possibility of damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation of exclusion may not apply to you.
By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website, any violation of these Terms and Conditions or any activity in relation to your account by you or any other person accessing the b.box website using your account.
These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in the State of Delaware and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under your local state law, the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary, the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.