Our website services
- Our services are provided by b.box for kids USA Pty Ltd (b.box) to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- All prices are in United States Dollars (USD). We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
Your order confirmation email
Please check your order confirmation email thoroughly. If there are any errors or changes please contact us immediately. Please note that changes cannot be made once your order is shipped.
If you are sending your package to somewhere other than the billing address, both addresses will appear on your Order Confirmation Email. b.box cannot be held responsible for incorrect or incomplete delivery addresses.
If you do not receive an Order Confirmation Email, you may have entered an incorrect email address. Please contact us and we will correct the email address and send you a copy of your order and your order number.
Please ensure all orders are complete, and that colours, quantities, sizes and products are correct before confirming your order. Once the order has been confirmed we are unable to amend, change, swap out, or remove / add any items. Your orders are processed as quickly as possible - so any changes after confirmation cannot be made.
All order cancellations must be emailed or sent in writing. Your order is considered current unless canceled in writing (via email) by either the customer or b.box. Orders cannot be canceled after they have been shipped.
Our product availability is constantly updated, however sometimes items do sell out between this time and when you have placed an order. If items are sold out or if there are any delays we will notify you as soon as possible.
All prices are listed in USD. b.box reserves the right to change prices without notice.
Cost of shipping
Please see our Shipping page for a full explanation of shipping costs and other information.
Credit card payment
We trade in USD only.
We reserve the right to request further identification if required and to cancel orders when further identification is requested, but not received or found to be unsatisfactory.
Return and exchange policy
b.box understands that internet shopping is different from being able to pick-up and hold items the way you do in a ‘bricks and mortar’ store. That is why we if you are in any way unhappy with your purchase we will happily return/exchange the item/s, provided:
- All items are returned within 30 days of receipt. No exchange, credit or refund can be given after 30 days for change of mind or if you have made a wrong decision.
- The product(s) must be as new, ie: unused, undamaged, unsoiled and in their original packaging and/or tags attached.
- Email Us with the following details: Your Name, Invoice Number, Product Name, Reason for Return and Request for replacement, exchange, credit or refund. We will send you a Return Authority Number.
- Post the product(s) to be returned to:
415 Bussen Underground Rd
St. Louis, MO 63129
- Please note: Postage/shipping and handling of products is not refundable unless product is deemed faulty. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be given if the products received are used, soiled, damaged or without original packaging and/or tags attached. These items will be returned to the customer with the customer responsible for any return shipping costs.
It is suggested that you send your return package by receipted delivery, as b.box cannot be held responsible for any product lost/damaged in transit. If you have requested and we have agreed to a refund, a credit will be issued via the same payment method used within 7 days of receipt of returned goods. If exchanging the item, you may select an alternative product, however if the replacement item is priced higher than the item exchanged you will be required to pay the difference. We charge a minimum shipping charge within the US when replacing goods (unless faulty, please read ‘Products deemed faulty’ below).
Exceptions to returnable products
Products offered on Sale are not returnable unless faulty. This type of sale is considered final. From time to time some products may be offered at a discounted price due to slight damaged or a small fault, this will be detailed on the product page. These items are also not returnable and the sale is considered final.
Missing item or damaged in transit
Please ensure you open your parcel and check all items are included and are undamaged. Claims for missing or damaged items cannot be accepted after seven (7) days of receipt.
Products deemed faulty
b.box prides itself on quality control and checks all products to the best of its ability before sending them out. If however you believe you have a product that is faulty, please email us soon as possible during business hours, with your purchase details. We will issue you with a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) which must be included on the return package.
You will be offered a replacement for your faulty item which will be sent to you at our expense. Where you choose to receive a full refund, we will refund you the full purchase price, including shipping. All faults must be reported in writing to b.box within thirty (30) days of purchase. If you purchased more than one item in any single shipment, only the difference in costs of shipping the faulty item will be refunded. Shipping costs on items sent outside the US are not refundable.
By placing an order with b.box, you authorise us to send you our promotional emails, exclusive sale offers and new product updates from time to time. If you do not wish to receive our promotional emails, please opt out by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link on the bottom of the newsletter email.
Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash, cannot be refunded by the purchaser and are valid only for the addressee. They can be used on all products, including sale items. Gift Cards are valid for 1 year from date of issue.
Refusal to supply services or products
b.box reserves the right to refuse or discontinue supply or services of any products without notice to persons who are deemed to engage in conduct or activities that b.box believes violates any of the aforementioned terms and conditions.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without the prior written permission of b.box.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
Intellectual property rights
The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to b.box or we have a licence to use those materials. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Statutory guarantees and warranties to consumers
If you are a consumer of our goods or services then we give you a 30 day warranty from the time of supply of those goods or services to you, if they are defective then:-
- We will repair or replace the goods or any part of them that is defective; or
- Wholly or partly recompense you if they are defective.
As a consumer you may be entitled to receive from us notices. In that regard if you are a consumer and the goods or services we are providing relate to the repair of consumer goods then we may give you any notice .
Limitation of liability
To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied. We do not accept liability for anything contained in the post of a user or in any form of communication which originates with a user and not with b.box. We do not participate in any way in the transactions between our users.
b.box will not be responsible for any special or consequential loss that has resulted from the use or the inability to use, the b.box website or materials on the b.box website, the performance of products sold on the b.box website, even if b.box has been advised of the possibility of damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation of exclusion may not apply to you.
By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website, any violation of these Terms of Trade or any activity in relation to your account by you or any other person accessing the b.box website using your account.
These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Victoria and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.